Over the years the team at CANTROL developed a process for executing projects from idea to final product.
We receive a bid letter or referral. Our team member aggregates the details and prepares a bid. The quote will include various services that will be needed for successful project completion, including :
You will get a quote for review and approval. If any changes are needed, we will make them at this stage.
After we receive your signed and approved quote, our team member will contact you to schedule a pre-construction meeting. We dig deep to make sure we fully understand how this project will impact your users and the timing required to get the job done successfully.
Next, we map out all the logistics including a contingency plan for inherent roadblocks. For example, a case when one of your employees locks the back door and leaves at 5 pm.
We create a schedule with specific timelines and send it over to you and to our team so that everyone is in alignment with the project.
6. Project Management
A team member will be assigned to your project to attend to the delivery of materials, engage with management to review the entire job, and double-check the schedule to ensure scope is approved and nothing is missing. We proactively inform you about the status of the job.
On the final day of the project, our team will walk you through the new equipment and how to use it as well as sign off the project. From beginning to end, this process will ensure that your project is on schedule and on budget.
Commissioning & Qualification
Our Commissioning & Qualification (C&Q) services cover a range of applications, including:
- Facility C&Q -Cleanrooms, Critical Utilities and HVAC.
- Equipment C&Q – like Process and packaging equipment (including serialization). As well as, Clean Utilities, CIP, SIP, Lyophilization, Fill/Finish
- Lab Equipment C&Q, including computerized lab equipment. This includes Automation Validation (Process Controls – PLCs / DCS, BAS, SCADA, MES) and Laboratory Systems and Applications: LIMS, Empower, ChemStation, OpenLab CDS, Analytical Systems HPLC, GC-MS, UV-vis, FTIR etc.
- Process C&Q
We are experienced with CQV project execution with the use of paperless validation software. Our validation services include a variety of applications, including:
- Thermal & Sterilization Validation, including Temperature Mapping
- Computer System Validation
- Serialization system validation
- Cleaning Validation
- Process Validation